August Favorites

Monday, September 1, 2014


purchased by me
When I was blogging before I had a series called "Favorites". Today we are going to have "August Favorites".  It is nothing more than a rerun of the top three viewed nails of the month. This gives those much loved nails one more look.

This month the top three were (1) Tranquil Gray Leaves, (2) True Blue, and (3) Dragonflies.






Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin
Check out my sponsor Baroness X. Her polish is gorgeous!
I have another sponsor who makes beautiful polish, Paint Shop Polish. Take a look!
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!

Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...