Blogger Bragger Summer Nail Challenge - Watercolor

Saturday, September 6, 2014

purchased by meWell this is my challenge and I put "watercolor" for this week when I meant to put "water marbling". I guess I got to learn a new technique, huh? They didn't turn out as good as I would have liked but then I am overly critical of myself. For a first go at it I guess I did okay.

I did learn a lot while I was doing it though. I learned that I need to use darker colored paint. The green if barely visible. I also need to somehow keep the ratio of paint to water equal across the nails so they stain the nail equally.








 
I used:
Harmony Gelish Vitagel
China Glaze White on White
Americana Pistachio Mint
Ceramcoat Tahiti Blue
Dazzle Dry Top Coat

You can see the others who participated in this challenge by clicking here...

http://new.inlinkz.com/luwpview.php?id=432096

Here's the button for the challenge... 


This is my nail challenge and anyone is welcome to join. Just visit us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerbragger/ and ask to join the group. You are also welcome to join us if don't want to participate. You don't even need to be a blogger! 

Buy the China Glaze Avant Garden Collection at Amazon.com by clicking on them here... - See more at: http://stunningnails.blogspot.com/2013/03/china-glaze-avant-garden-review-pt-1.html#sthash.zuPbSXAD.dpuf
Buy the polish and acrylic paint to make this design at Amazon.com buy clicking here...
 




Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin
Check out my sponsor Baroness X. Her polish is gorgeous!
I have another sponsor who makes beautiful polish, Paint Shop Polish. Take a look!
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of 3 KBShimmer Polishes of your choice!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

2 comments:

Tina Shirbroun said...

This was my first time trying watercolor too and I learned a lot in the process. Thanks for having it instead of water marbling! Although I like water marbling, this was less messy :)

Lisa Oswald said...

I would like to try it again now that I have learned some things. Your looked great by the way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...