Blogger Bragger Summer Nail Challenge - Favorite Color

Friday, September 12, 2014


purchased by meIf you have been following my blog at all you know that my favorite color is pink. I love the color in anything...clothes, furniture, decor, and of course nail polish. I have two drawers in my helmers dedicated to pink.

I wanted to do something more than put on a pink polish for Favorite Color week in the Blogger Bragger Summer Nail Challenge. So I added a little peach to this design and tried to dress it up a bit with rhinestones. Hope you like it.







 
I used:
Harmony Gelish Vitagel
OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Dazzle Dry Strawberry Macaroon
Julep Maven Hayden
Nail Art 3D Embellishment - Silver Rhinestone
OPI Top Coat
OPI Drip Dry

You can see the others who participated in this challenge by clicking here...

http://new.inlinkz.com/luwpview.php?id=432100

Here's the button for the challenge...



This is my nail challenge and anyone is welcome to join. Just visit us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerbragger/ and ask to join the group. You are also welcome to join us if don't want to participate. You don't even need to be a blogger!
Buy the China Glaze Avant Garden Collection at Amazon.com by clicking on them here... - See more at: http://stunningnails.blogspot.com/2013/03/china-glaze-avant-garden-review-pt-1.html#sthash.zuPbSXAD.dpuf
Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin Or follow by Feedly follow us in feedly
I have a sponsor who makes beautiful polish, Paint Shop Polish. Take a look!
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of 3 KBShimmer Polishes of your choice!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...