Nail Art Tuesday - Dry Brush Technique

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

purchased by me Nicole of "Nail Polish Wars" did a beautiful dry brush design this week so I thought I'd try the dry brush technique for the first time today. I used some colors from Fall 2012. I was surprised at how easy it was and I like the colors I chose.

Have you tried dry brushing before? Do you like the effect?







 
I used:
Harmony Gelish Vitagel
OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Dazzle Dry Anticipation
OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me
OPI Top Coat
OPI Drip Dry 

Buy the polish to make this design at Amazon.com buy clicking here... 


Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin Or follow by Feedly follow us in feedly
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

6 comments:

Mannas Manis said...

I've been wanting to try this. Yours came out great!

Lisa Oswald said...

To Mannas Manis...
It's really easy too!

kvieweg07 said...

Oh, I haven't tied this yet but it looks easy and very cool!

Lisa Oswald said...

To kvieweg07...
It was easy. I'm glad you like it.

Julia said...

Wow I love this nail art creation!

Xx julia

Lisa Oswald said...

To Julia...
Thanks! It turned out great, didn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...