Nail Art Tuesday - Outlined Nails

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

purchased by meI didn't get my nail art done yesterday because of some personal stuff. But I have it for you today.

I have wanted to try outlined nails for sometime now but I thought I'd be too shaky to do them. Actually they turned out better than I thought they would! I am pleased.

The black flower and gold center and swirls were added as an afterthought to dress up this design.






I used:
Harmony Gelish Vitagel
OPI Mod About You
Folkart Metallic Pure Gold
Ceramcoat White
Dazzle Dry Top Coat

Buy the polish and acrylic paint to make this design at Amazon.com buy clicking here...


 
Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin Or follow by Feedly follow us in feedly
I have a sponsor who makes beautiful polish, Paint Shop Polish. Take a look!
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of 3 KBShimmer Polishes of your choice!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

2 comments:

HaPPyGrAnMA said...

Lisa I will try to do the "two4tuesday" only I really am not very good at postings and stuff. I'm hoping I will get it right. Thanks for inviting me.

Lisa Oswald said...

I hope you can join too. It shouldn't be too hard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...