Nail Art Tuesday - Petite Daisies

Tuesday, September 2, 2014


purchased by me
I was looking for inspiration on Pinterest and saw these nails and had to try them. They are so cute! They are a Nailasaurus design. I imagine she did them with polish though and these I did with acrylic paint. It's still summer so I can do flowers for bit longer. Flowers are my best and favorite thing to paint.
 









I used:
Gelish Vitagel
OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Zoya Kristen
Americana Bright Yellow
Ceramcoat White
Dazzle Dry Top Coat

Buy the polish and acrylic paint to make this design at Amazon.com buy clicking here...  


Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin
Check out my sponsor Baroness X. Her polish is gorgeous!
I have another sponsor who makes beautiful polish, Paint Shop Polish. Take a look!
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of 3 polishes from KBShimmer of your choice.
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

3 comments:

Victoria Eaves said...

The daisies are adorable!

Pam said...

Very cute!

Lisa Oswald said...

Thanks! They turned out cute, huh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...