Nails of the Day - Lady Muck

Friday, September 5, 2014


purchased by me
I have been off a day all week! I put up the post for "2-for-Tuesday" late and I put up "Pink Wednesday" late. I have been confused all week. Today I think I am finally on the right day. It's Friday...right?

I got this beautiful Butter London from Amazon.com. It is a blue-gray and reminds me of a cloudy afternoon right before a rainstorm. Crisp and slightly windy.

This color is perfect for an autumn day. I imagine myself on the farm where I grew up walking in the garden on a day like this and picking an apple from the tree and taking a big, juicy bite.








I used:
Harmony Gelish Vitagel
Butter London Lady Muck
Nail Art 3D Embellishment - Bow Charm
Nail Art 3D Embellishment - Bow Charm
Dazzle Dry Top Coat
Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin
Check out my sponsor Baroness X. Her polish is gorgeous!
I have another sponsor who makes beautiful polish, Paint Shop Polish. Take a look!
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of 3 KBShimmer Polishes of your choice!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...