Nails of the Day - Zoya Kristen

Friday, September 26, 2014

purchased by me Today NOTD are Kristen by Zoya. It is a gorgeous periwinkle that works great as a backgroud for nail art...which is exactly what I did with it.

Actually I did these a few weeks ago when I was asked to do some nail art for a another website. I handpainted the little purple flowers and leaves with acrylic paints over the polish. Kristen is a creme polish so I use a pearlescent polish on top to get the glittery-sparkly look.

Flowers are my favorite thing to paint. I need to practice more though. What is your best/favorite thing to paint on nails?






I used:

OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Zoya Kristen
Americana Leaf Green
Americana Purple Cow
Americana Purple Wave
Americana Bright Yellow
Essie Pure Pearlfection
Dazzle Dry Top Coat

Buy the polish and acrylic paint to make this design at Amazon.com buy clicking here... 



Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin Or follow by Feedly follow us in feedly
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of 3 KBShimmer Polishes of your choice!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...