Pink Wednesday - Zoya Sirena

Thursday, September 25, 2014

purchased by me I did these nails yesterday but I had a technician working on my computer all afternoon and evening so I couldn't post it. I thought they fixed it after the third technician looked at it but is still giving me fits!

Today's "Pink Wednesday" polish is Sirena by Zoya. It is a dark pink, almost red, and I decided to do alittle nail art for you. I polished the moons lavender (Julie by Zoya) and the tops dark pink (Sirena) and painted a dark purple line where they meet. To finish it off I used a purple bow on my index finger.

I love the combination of colors and the little bow just makes the design! Here is this weeks "Pink Wednesday"...









I used:
Zoya Julie
Zoya Sirena
Americana Purple Wave
Nail Art 3D Embellishment - Bow Charm
OPI Top Coat
Nail Art 3D Embellishment - Bow Charm
Nail Art 3D Embellishment - Bow Charm
OPI Drip Dry

Buy the polish and acrylic paint to make this design at Amazon.com buy clicking here... 



Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin Or follow by Feedly follow us in feedly
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of 3 KBShimmer Polishes of your choice!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...