Last week I didn't get many post up and I apologize for that. I hope (and plan) to do better this week. Last week I had some other things that took my attention, plus I haven't been feeling like myself. This is the first day in week I have felt right in several days.
There is a lot of exciting nail polish in store for this week. I can't wait to share my ideas with you.
This week I am planning for the week of September 1st-6th...
- Monday - Jessica's Autumn in New York. (They were on last week's schedule but I really want you to see them. There are such pretty colors.)
- Tuesday - For "Nail Art Tuesday" I am doing a freehand daisy. Also, I am also starting a link-up that day and any Beauty Blogger can link-up their Tuesday Post for more exposure. The instructions will be on my site tomorrow.
- Wednesday - For "Pink Wednesday" the polish scheduled is Orly Pink Chocolate.
- Thursday - On Thursday I am reviewing a collection of polishes from Glitterfied Nails.
- Friday - For the "Busy Girls Nail Challenge" is over so I am doing "Nail Polish of the Day" Butter London Lady Muck.
- Saturday - The "Blogger Braggers Summer Nail Challenge" theme is Watercolor. This is my nail challenge and anyone is welcome to join. Just visit us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerbragger/ and ask to join the group. You are also welcome to join us if don't want to participate. You don't even need to be a blogger!
Check out my sponsor Baroness X. Her polish is gorgeous!
I have another sponsor who makes beautiful polish, Paint Shop Polish. Take a look!
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts.
**DISCLAIMER** The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.