I planned my month of October and it is going to be sensational!
This week I am planning for the week of September 14th-20th...
- Sunday - I forgot to submit anything to "The Beauty Blogazon Weekly Roundup" so we won't be having that.
- Monday - It will be a surprise. Something that I have skipped earlier.
- Tuesday - For "Nail Art Tuesday" I am going to attempt owls. They are very popular right now. I am also hosting the "2-for-Tuesday" link-up that day and any Beauty Blogger can link-up their Tuesday Post for more exposure. The instructions will be on my blog early Tuesday morning.
- Wednesday - For "Pink Wednesday" the polish I've selected is Cult Nails Enticing.
- Thursday - On Thursday we are having a Guest Blogger, Carinae L'etoile. and I am reviewing a selection of polishes for Glitterfied Nails.
- Friday - For the "Nail Polish of the Day" I am swatching Misa Shields Up.
- Saturday - The "Blogger Braggers Summer Nail Challenge" theme is Flowers. This is my nail challenge and anyone is welcome to join. Just visit us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerbragger/ and ask to join the group. You are also welcome to join us if don't want to participate. You don't even need to be a blogger!
Or follow by Feedly
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of 3 KBShimmer Polishes of your choice!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts.
**DISCLAIMER** The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.