Preview of the Week to Come - 9/14

Monday, September 15, 2014


This should be another full week. Be prepared for some dazzling nails as I continue to play catch-up.

I planned my month of October and it is going to be sensational!

This week I am planning for the week of September 14th-20th...
  • Sunday - I forgot to submit anything to "The Beauty Blogazon Weekly Roundup" so we won't be having that.
  • Monday - It will be a surprise. Something that I have skipped earlier.
  • Tuesday - For "Nail Art Tuesday" I am going to attempt owls. They are very popular right now. I am also hosting the "2-for-Tuesday" link-up that day and any Beauty Blogger can link-up their Tuesday Post for more exposure. The instructions will be on my blog early Tuesday morning.
  • Wednesday - For "Pink Wednesday" the polish I've selected is Cult Nails Enticing.
  • Thursday - On Thursday we are having a Guest Blogger, Carinae L'etoile. and I am reviewing a selection of polishes for Glitterfied Nails
  • Friday - For the "Nail Polish of the Day" I am swatching Misa Shields Up
  • Saturday - The "Blogger Braggers Summer Nail Challenge" theme is Flowers. This is my nail challenge and anyone is welcome to join. Just visit us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerbragger/ and ask to join the group. You are also welcome to join us if don't want to participate. You don't even need to be a blogger!
This is the plan for this week. I look forward to your comments! Please let me know what you think and what you'd like to see more of.
Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin Or follow by Feedly follow us in feedly
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of 3 KBShimmer Polishes of your choice!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER**  The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...