I have a new Nail Art Challenge beginning September 28th. You are also welcome to join us if want to participate. You don't even need to be a blogger! Just visit us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerbragger/ and ask to join the group. The themes are just colors and as long as the design is mostly that color you can make it as difficult or as simple as you are comfortable with. This is the button:
This should be another full week. Be prepared for some dazzling nails as I continue to play catch-up.
This week I am planning for the week of September 21st-27th...
- Sunday - I didn't feel good enough to submit anything to "The Beauty Blogazon Weekly Roundup" so we won't be having that.
- Monday - It will be a surprise. Something that I have skipped earlier.
- Tuesday - For "Nail Art Tuesday" the calendar says decals because I was going to review some decals for Born Pretty but they haven't arrived yet so I'm not sure. We'll see if they come. I am also hosting the "2-for-Tuesday" link-up that day and any Beauty Bloggers can link-up their Tuesday Post for more exposure. The instructions will be on my blog early Tuesday morning at http://stunningnails.blogspot.com/2014/09/2-for-tuesday-923.html.
- Wednesday - For "Pink Wednesday" the polish I've selected is Zoya Sirena.
- Thursday - On Thursday I am reviewing a collection of polishes from Not Too Polished.
- Friday - For the "Nail Polish of the Day" I am swatching Zoya Kristen.
- Saturday - The "Blogger Braggers Summer Nail Challenge" theme is Skittles. This is my nail challenge and anyone is welcome to join. Just visit us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerbragger/ and ask to join the group. You are also welcome to join us if don't want to participate. You don't even need to be a blogger!
This is the plan for this week. I look forward to your comments! Please let me know what you think and what you'd like to see more of.
Or follow by Feedly
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of 3 KBShimmer Polishes of your choice!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts.
**DISCLAIMER** The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.