Preview of the Week to Come - 9/28

Sunday, September 28, 2014


I got a lot done this week despite my computer being on the fitz. My boyfriend ended up being the one to fix my computer. So much for the Geek Squad...

I have another indie polish to do this weekend and another collection next week and I'll be ready for October! If you want to know what it coming up you can look at my Editorial Calendar in the right-hand column toward the bottom.

I have a new Nail Art Challenge beginning Sunday, September 28th. You are also welcome to join us if want to participate. You don't even need to be a blogger! Just visit us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerbragger/ and ask to join the group. The themes are just colors and as long as the design is mostly that color you can make it as difficult or as simple as you are comfortable with. This is the button:

This should be another full week. Be prepared for some amazing nails as I continue to play catch-up.


This week I am planning for the week of September 28th-December 4th...
  • Sunday - We finally have an edition of "The Beauty Blogazon Weekly Roundup" because I barely made the cut of for turning in my entry.
  • Monday - I will be working toward getting The Giver by China Glaze done. It might take me longer than a day to do all 12.
  • Tuesday - For "Nail Art Tuesday" I a doing green chevrons. I am also hosting the "2-for-Tuesday" link-up that day and any Beauty Bloggers can link-up their Tuesday Post for more exposure. The instructions will be on my blog early Tuesday morning at http://stunningnails.blogspot.com/2014/09/2-for-tuesday-930.html.
  • Wednesday - For "Pink Wednesday" the polish I've selected is Butter London's and OPI's Breast Cancer Awareness Polish polish.
  • Thursday - On Thursday I am reviewing a collection of polishes from  Chrislie Polish
  • Friday - For the "Nail Polish of the Day" I am swatching China Glaze's Hightlight of My Summer. I this is the last summer polish I have scheduled.
  • Saturday - The "Blogger Braggers Autumn Nail Art Challenge" starts this week and the first theme is Red. This is my nail challenge and anyone is welcome to join. Just visit us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerbragger/ and ask to join the group. You are also welcome to join us if don't want to participate. You don't even need to be a blogger!
 

This is the plan for this week. I look forward to your comments! Please let me know what you think and what you'd like to see more of.
Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin Or follow by Feedly follow us in feedly
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of 3 KBShimmer Polishes of your choice!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...