This week I am planning for the week of September 7th-13th...
- Sunday - "The Beauty Blogazon Weekly Roundup".
- Monday - China Glaze's The Giver.
- Tuesday - For "Nail Art Tuesday" I am doing outlined nails. They are very trendy right now. I am also hosting the "2-for-Tuesday" link-up that day and any Beauty Blogger can link-up their Tuesday Post for more exposure. The instructions will be on my blog early Tuesday morning.
- Wednesday - For "Pink Wednesday" the polish I've selected is Color Club Vintage Couture.
- Thursday - On Thursday I am reviewing a collection of polishes that I made from Nayll.
- Friday - For the "Nail Polish of the Day" I am swatching Zoya Lotus.
- Saturday - The "Blogger Braggers Summer Nail Challenge" theme is Favorite Color. This is my nail challenge and anyone is welcome to join. Just visit us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerbragger/ and ask to join the group. You are also welcome to join us if don't want to participate. You don't even need to be a blogger!
Or follow by Feedly
Check out my sponsor Baroness X. Her polish is gorgeous!
I have another sponsor who makes beautiful polish, Paint Shop Polish. Take a look!
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of 3 KBShimmer Polishes of your choice!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts.
**DISCLAIMER** The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.