Suicide Prevention Month - 9/27

Sunday, September 28, 2014

purchased by me I just became aware that September in Suicide Prevention Month. I feel very strongly about this subject and am grateful for all the therapy I have had in my life that has helped me see that dying is not the best option for me. I am grateful for my good life now and that I can do what I like and be with the people that bring me up emotionally.

I did a little research on the Internet and found that "...in 2011 (the most recent year for which data are available), 39,518 suicides were reported, making suicide the 10th leading cause of death for Americans. In that year, someone in the country died by suicide every 13.3 minutes. (http://www.afsp.org/understanding-suicide/facts-and-figures)

If you are in crisis, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.

I looked everywhere to find out what the color of the ribbon was for Suicide Prevention and found  one site (http://awarenessribbongifts.com/awareness-ribbon-colors/) that said it was yellow so I did a yellow design for you.








 
I used:
Color Club Kismit
OPI I Juggle Men
Ceramcoat Crocus Yellow
Ceramcoat White
Nail Art 3D Embellishment - White Flat-backed Pearl
OPI Top Coat
OPI Drip Dry


Buy the polish and acrylic paint to make this design at Amazon.com by clicking here...





Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin Or follow by Feedly follow us in feedly
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of 3 KBShimmer Polishes of your choice!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...