Nail Art Tuesday - Autumn Trees

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

purchased by meMy computer is not working properly. I think it has a virus. I had it scanned twice by the Geek Squad remotely and it is still giving me fits. I haven't had access to it all day that is why my post is so late.

My nail art today is inspired by both Pinterest and the fact that today (or rather yesterday by the time I get this written up) is the Autumnal Equinox, or the first day of fall. I did a fall tree with polish and acrylic paint. I think it looks really good but I could always improve.

Anyway, here is my nail art for today...








I used:
Harmony Gelish Vitagel
OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Zoya Jacqueline
Butter London Shag
OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me
OPI Schnapps Out Of It!
OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes
Ceramcoat Raw Sienna
OPI Top Coat
OPI Drip Dry

Buy the polish and acrylic paint to make this design at Amazon.com buy clicking here...



Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin Or follow by Feedly follow us in feedly
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of 3 KBShimmer Polishes of your choice!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

8 comments:

Shelby Lou Nails said...

I absolutely love the tree nail art! Abstract is right up my alley and I love fall :-)

fife fantasi Nails said...

looks amazing! I love the autumn nail designs and your is fantastic :)
Have a nice day!

Lisa Oswald said...

To Shelby Lou Nails...
I think they're pretty too. That's why when I saw the inspiration nails I just had to try them!

Lisa Oswald said...

To fife fantasi Nails...
Thank you for the complement. It makes me feel so much better about my work.

Tina Shirbroun said...

Fall nail art is my favorite and yours is stunning!

Jenny Gilmore said...

I love the abstract trees, they look wonderful!

Lisa Oswald said...

To Jenny Gilmore...
Thanks. You're sweet to say so.

Lisa Oswald said...

To Tina Shirbroun...
Thank you for the compliment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...