Vitagel - A Review Part 1

Monday, September 1, 2014

purchased by meI don't usually review soft gels but I wanted to try this one so I thought I'd report on it for you.




With as often as I change my nail polish the acetone just drys out my nails and they have a tendency to get brittle and crack or split. I am going to get a better cuticle condition because my cuticles can get pretty dry too. (Any suggestions?) I though if I wore this underneath my polish it might protect my nails from the multiple, drying applications of acetone. It's not a new product so you may have aleady used it or heard about it.

I put it on last night and I'll let you know how it works in about two weeks.

By the way, the application was flawless. I love Gelish products and this is no exception.
Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin
Check out my sponsor Baroness X. Her polish is gorgeous!
I have another sponsor who makes beautiful polish, Paint Shop Polish. Take a look!
Glitterifed Nails has some amazing polish in her shop. Stop by!
Don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY of an I "heart" Nail Polish t-shirt!
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...