OPI Infinite Shine 2 Selected Polish - A Review

Thursday, May 14, 2015


purchased by me
OPI Infinite Shine 2 was released a couple of months ago. But I thought I'd show you a few of the new line anyway. This polish last longer, has a gel-like shine but removes like polish. I found the colors I got to be superb. I like this line very much!

I got four polishes an orange (Endurance Race To The Finish), a bright pink (From Here To Eternity), a blurple, not quite blue, not quite purple, (Indignant Indigo) and a lime green (To The Finish Lime!).




Endurance Race To The Finish: This is a bright orange creme which covered in two coats as they all did. I found it creamy, not too thick and not too thin. It was easy to work with.



From Here To Eternity: A bright pink creme, this was also easy to work with. As you know I love this color and this was creamy and consistent as the first.



Indignant Indigo: Blurple is a fun color! I only have one other in my collection and I use it a lot. Especially on Halloween. This is a creme and covered completely in one coat but I used two. As with the others, I loved the formula.



To The Finish Lime!: Lime green is something I don't have a lot of in my collection. This is also a creme and the consistency was just right.



You can buy OPI Infinite Shine 2 at Ulta Beauty.

I did some nail art with the blurple and the lime...



 
 
I used:
Zoya Anchor Base Coat
OPI Infinite Shine 2 To The Finish Lime!
OPI Infinite Shine 2 Indignant Indigo
Americana Green Tea
Americana Purple Wave
Seche Vite Top Coat

Other Recent Reviews:
Jessica Phēnom - A Review
KBShimmer 2015 Spring Collection - Glitters - A Review
KBShimmer Spring 2015 Collection - Halos - A Review

Link Up Parties Were This Was Posted:
Inspire Me Monday


Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin Or follow by Feedly follow us in feedly
Don't forget to enter the May Giveaway.
Subscribe to My Nail Tutorial Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...