SpaRitual Awakening Holiday Collection - A Review

Monday, December 21, 2015


purchased by me
It's been awhile since I have bought new polish. This collection was a good place to start. I love the colors! They are ones I would have picked out anyway.

There are six colors in this collection. In The Wild, Bright Future, In Service, Take Action, Visionary and Creative Activist.



In The Wild: We'll start with In The Wild, a grayish-white cream that has an almost purplish hue to it. It is a fantastic polish that covers in two coats. I like this very light grey for winter.


Bright Future: This is a plum colored polish that almost covers in two coats. (I touched up a few places with a third coat.) It is a cream polish that's formula is great. I love purple polish and this shade is just different enough from the ones I already have.


Visionary: This is a green-blue shimmer. I like to think of it as a water blue. It was rather thin so it took three coats to cover completely.


Take Action: Take Action is really a topper so I put it over In The Wild. It is sheer, of course, and I only used one coat.


In Service: This is a sky blue and somewhat sheer. I used three coats but it was still sheer. The formula was thin. It is a shimmer polish.


Creative Activist: Finally, we have this brownish-silver polish. It kind of reminds me of dirty snow. It has a hint of holographic glitter in it and it is thin and required three coats.

Other Reviews:
The Body Shop Selected Polish - A Review
Nyall - A Review
Zoya Matte Velvet - A Review



Don't miss a post! Follow my blog.
Follow on Bloglovin Or follow by Feedly follow us in feedly
Subscribe to My Newsletter! Get more details and free tutorials that go beyond the daily blog posts. 

**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I purchased these polishes myself. The information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please read the disclaimer, disclosure, privacy policies, comment policy, and copyright statement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...