My Stunning Nails is going to open the floor to guest bloggers. Yes that’s right, GUEST BLOGGERS!! We are looking for ANY nail professional or DIY with nail tips, tricks, nail related experiences of any sort, and anyone who wishes to do some general beauty blogging is also very welcome.
Submitting an article to this blog should be considered as an opportunity to market your website or blog and to reach more readers.
Guidelines for contributors to My Stunning Nails:
- Be creative, original, and engaging.
- Any writer, not just bloggers, may contribute a guest post to My Stunning Nails. If you believe you have worthy content then you can share it here.
- Your article should be unique and not published in any medium (internet or printed materials).
- Your article must be relevant to the topic of this blog -- nails, nail polish, nail art, manicures, and pedicures.
- Your article must be written in English and should be at least 200 words.
- Guest posts should include a jpeg or png image that you have permission to use.
- Guest posters are allowed only one (1) link at the byline. The anchor text should be the name of your website and not a keyword.
- Guest posts that are a review or a sales pitch of your site or a product are not allowed. Press releases or advertisements are also not accepted as guest posts.
- Submitted guest posts will be proofread and edited to the preferences of My Stunning Nails. Make sure you edit your post before submitting it.
- My Stunning Nails has full discretion whether or not to publish a submitted article.
Guest Posters to Lisa's Nail Obsession:
Essie Rae of www.iHeartPrettyPolish.com
Stephanie Oblas of http://alittlepolish.blogspot.com
Crystal of Crystal's Crazy Combos
Emily Corriveau of Embellished Nails at www.emilysnails.com
Karine of Karine's Vernis Club
becacine of http://becacine.blogspot.com/
Laura Thomas of littlelauraloves.blogspot.co.uk
Michelle Chouinard of Lacquer Or Leave Her
Tina Shirbroun of Light of the Moon Nails
Arielle Thibodeaux of Beauty by Arielle
Mandy Murphy of Mandy's Polish